Friday 4 May 2012

Butterfly Silhouette

Good Morning

Sorry I haven't shared much with you this week, time has just gotten away with me and when I have tried to start a card I just haven't been able to find my mojo.

However I was determined to join in with the girls at Freshly Made Sketches this week, although for some reason I found the sketch incredibly difficult.  I think I have about 4 rejected attempts sitting on my desk.  Anyway here is my final card for this weeks challenge.


Now I don't know if this suits the kind of cards over at the challenge, but it was the best I could come up with this week. Here is the sketch that we were to follow



Supplies Used:
Sizzix beautiful wings embosslit
Glossy Accents
Stampin Up Pocket Silhouettes
Ribbon from my stash
Coloured panel created using my ink dusters.

Thanks for visiting
x

8 comments :

  1. Stunning Gillian - I LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and take on the sketch! I think you found your mojo. The colors are gorgeous and I love the black butterflies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - your background is beautiful. M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is beautiful. Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gillian

    This is gorgeous .. .. love the colours and the silhouette butterflies!!

    Hope you are having a good Bank Holiday weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness ... this is fabulous ... love that graduation of colour, love the silhouettes and love the butterflies ... well done!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gillian

    Love your interpretation of the sketch. I found it hard too. I love your inky panel for your butterflies. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...